2021 Miss Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson
Bikini Competition & Fast Dolls Model Search
Win CASH! Win Fast Dolls 2021 Photoshoot!
NO ENTRY FEE! FREE TO COMPETE!
We’re giving away more cash than ever before! Our bikini contests are empowering and FUN. No experience required–amateurs and pros alike are welcome to compete for a chance to win cash while having a great time with fun group of babes!
Thurs. July 1st, @ Stars & Stripes Bike Night
Thurs. August 12th, @ Sturgis Dreamin’ Bike Night
Thurs. September 9th, @ Throwback Bike Night – FINALE
Qualifying Bikini Competitions:
1st: $750 CASH
& Free Fast Dolls Clothing Swag Bag
2nd: $500 CASH
3rd: $250 CASH
Top 3 Winners at qualifying competitions guaranteed a spot to compete in the GRAND FINALE.
1st: $1,000 CASH
Miss Huntington Beach H-D 2021
Free Fast Dolls Clothing Swag Bag
Miss Fast Dolls 2021 PHOTOSHOOT
2nd: $500 CASH
3rd: $250 CASH
Qualify for the Grand Finale by competing in a qualifying competition.
If you’re selected, you will receive a follow-up from our Event Coordinator with key details.
Rules and Regulations:
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (contestants must present a valid government-issued picture I.D.).
- Employees of Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson are not eligible to participate.
- Completing online application is to be used as a photo release. Additional photo releases may be required of on-site photographer or Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson.
- Placing Top 3 in a qualifying competition will secure a contestant spot in the Finale.
- Top 3 contestants who have secured their spot in the Finale are not eligible to compete in other qualifying events.
- Contestants may not perform any act of indecency such as revealing or exposing any “private parts”. We do support having a fun and wild time but ask that everyone in the competition keep it clean.
- Shoes or some form of footwear must be worn at all times. (Heels are NOT required!)
- A designated area is available for contestants to change in and keep their personal belongings.
- Contestants will be judged on how well they present themselves, their personality as well as their stage presence.
- Once confirmed as a contestant, Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson’s Event Coordinator will provide contestants with key details such as check-in time, contest start time, etc.
This competition gives Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson and its partners absolute and irrevocable rights and permission to use any photos, video, audio or any other media of the event, and the use of contestants’ name for marketing and advertising in any form available now or in the future. Contestants agree to release and hold harmless Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson, its owners and officers and any vendors, sponsors or associated organizations from any and all liabilities and claims arising from participating in the event.
*Cash prizes not valid as discount on the purchase of a new motorcycle.