2019 Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle
Huntington Beach Harley is an Official LiveWire Dealership
COMING AUGUST 2019 Muscular motor shape and aggressive stance, LiveWire delivers the iconic look you expect from a Harley‑Davidson motorcycle!
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE
- 0 to 60 in under 3.5 seconds
- Automatic Power! No clutch to release, No gears to run through, all you do is flick your wrist and take off!
- Estimated 110 Mile Range* with high voltage battery that produces incredible acceleration. Plenty of range and torque on tap for unlocking the city!
- Two Easy Ways to Charge: Use the onboard Level 1 charger and power cord to connect to ANY standard household outlet and get a full charge overnight. For a faster charge, visit any public Level 3 DC Fast Charge station.
STYLING + FEATURES
- H-D Revelation Powertrain: The permanent magnet electric motor can produce 100 percent of its rated torque instantly – it’s the reason for Livewire’s incredible acceleration. It’s located below the battery to lower the center of gravity for easier handling.
- Lightweight Frame: Lightweight cast aluminum frame is extremely rigid, and contributes to the precise, responsive handling that makes the LiveWire motorcycle a thrill to ride.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension: The high-performance SHOWA front and rear suspension is fully adjustable, so you can dial in comfort and handling with precision for your own riding style.
- H-D Michelin Scorcher Sport Tires: The LiveWire motorcycle rides on premium 180mm rear and 120mm front H-D/Michelin Scorcher Sport Tires. They were designed exclusively to enhance the ride and handling performance of this ground-breaking machine.
- State-of-the-Art Touchscreen Display: A 4.3 inch, full-color, liquid-crystal, touchscreen display on the all-new LiveWire motorcycle keeps you constantly up-to-date on your speed, range and battery status. Customize it even more with information like music, turn-by-turn navigation, alert information and more.
- Customize Your LiveWire: Coming Soon! Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories to make your LiveWire stand out on the road. You’ll be able to customize your bike with accessories like a speed screen blade, hand and foot controls and more.
H-D CONNECT SERVICE
Meet the world’s most connected motorcycle experience. With cellular telematics connectivity powered by Panasonic®, you can connect remotely through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley‑Davidson™ App. Check bike vitals like battery charge status, see its location on a map, and get security alerts if it’s been bumped, tampered with or moved.**
THREE COLOR OPTIONS
Two exclusive paint colors (Yellow Fuse and Orange Fuse) are unlike anything else in the H-D palette. They are finished to give the look of anodized metal. The LiveWire is also available in classic vivid black.
When and where will the LiveWire™ motorcycle be available?
The LiveWire™ motorcycle to be available in select dealerships including Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson in the Fall of 2019.
What is the range of the LiveWire™?
The high-voltage battery, or RESS, provides an estimated 110 miles of range, measured using the MIC urban-use cycle.
Riding range estimates based on current SAE testing of LiveWire concept motorcycle. Actual riding range will vary based on several factors including weather and driving conditions.
What are the charging options for the LiveWire™ motorcycle?
The LiveWire™ can be charged at any compatible charging station, or with its on-board charger and a standard household outlet.
- Level 1 (standard household outlet): 13 miles range per hour of charged.
- Level 2: LiveWire can be connected to a Level 2 charge unit but will be charged at the Level 1 rate.
- Level 3 (DC Fast Charge): 192 miles range per hour charged.
What kind of connector does the LiveWire™ motorcycle require to use DC Fast charging?
The LiveWire™ can be charged at any compatible charging station using any market specific DC Fast Charge station
- North America: CCS Combo 1/J1772
- Western Europe: CCS Combo 2
What is H-D™ Connect Service?
It is a technology that provides cellular connectivity that can link a LiveWire™ owner with their motorcycle through their smart phone using the latest version of the Harley‑Davidson™ App.
What are the benefits H-D™ Connect offers me?
H-D™ Connect allows owners to connect remotely to their LiveWire™ motorcycle and allows for viewing of key vehicle health information such as battery charge status. It will also send you security alerts if your bike has been bumped, tampered with or moved. GPS-enabled stolen vehicle tracking provides peace of mind. H‑D™ Connect also tells you the location of your parked motorcycle on a map, sends you automated reminders about upcoming vehicle service and a charge station locator.
How much will the H-D™ Connect annual subscription cost?
H-D™ Connect will be free for the first year. After that, there will be a subscription fee.
Will the LiveWire™ motorcycle retain all functionality if I don’t care to subscribe to H‑D™ Connect?
Without the subscription that is required to maintain a cellular service, owners will not be able to take advantage of any of the remote status and security features.
Does H-D™ Connect function if the LiveWire™ motorcycle is in a location with no cell service?
Cellular service is required for the H‑D™ Connect Service related capabilities to function. Generally, H‑D™ Connect will continue to function in areas with lower cellular service quality coverage such as 3G areas.
Will H-D™ Connect be used to gather vehicle data?
Vehicle usage data (anonymized where required) will be collected to improve overall vehicle quality and the rider’s experience. Riders will be able to opt out of the service. Detailed data collection and privacy information will be available at the time of service launch.
*Riding range estimates based on current SAE testing of LiveWire concept motorcycle. Actual riding range will vary based on several factors including weather and driving conditions.
**The H-D™ Connect Service will not be available in all markets. Market availability will be announced in August 2019.
Prototype model shown. Production model features will vary. Not yet available for sale. All future models shown may not be available in all markets.